- All concrete construction for sound reduction
- Executive desk with ergonomic chair and data port
- 9′ Ceilings
- All suite category rooms have a balcony
- Relax with a fireplace in each suite
- Air conditioning
- Exercise Room
- Guest Laundry
- 50″ HDTV in the livingroom and bedroom
- Extra blankets
- Non smoking hotel
- Accessible secured underground guest parking (nightly fee applies, max height of 6’6″)
- Tesla & Smart Car Charging Stations
- Complimentary local and toll free calls
- Complimentary high speed WiFi Internet access
- Conference Area for up to 100 People
- Walking promenade along the ocean
- Finlay’s East Beach Cafe is fully licensed with an oceanview patio
- Several nearby golf courses
- A large variety of restaurants at your doorstep
- Wheelchair accessible suites available
- Some pet-friendly rooms available (please call direct)
This is a smoke-free property. No smoking of any kind on the property is permitted. Fines will apply.
We do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing the liquid of nicotine, hookahs, incense, cooking, cigars, candle burning, the use or diffusing of patchouli oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products on our property.
Guests are encouraged to notify Front Desk staff immediately if they smell cigarette, marijuana, or other objectionable odors.
The Ocean Promenade Hotel offers designated pet-friendly rooms. An additional nightly pet fee will apply. There is a maximum of one pet per room. Some rooms cannot accommodate pets. Contact us for details.
A valid credit card and photo ID is required upon arrival and at check-in. Check-in is at 4PM. If you require early check-in, please contact our front desk staff for details.
A damage deposit is required on arrival:
- CAD 250 for standard rooms
- CAD 350 for suites
This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Check-out time is 11AM. Please inform our front desk staff if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, the additional late check-out fees will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
Parking is a nightly fee of $22.95 + applicable taxes for the secure underground parking lot. Please note, parking is based on availability.
The Ocean Promenade Hotel enforces a strict No In-Room Party Policy to ensure we can protect the hotel and our guests at all times. No parties, loud disturbances and/or noise-nuisance are allowed or tolerated on the property.
In the event of a disturbance, the guest will be asked to leave the property without a refund.
Registered guest(s) are responsible for all persons visiting. Non-Registered visitors are only permitted until 10:00 P.M. If found with more “people” not listed on the Guest Registration Form after 10:00 P.M. your stay will be considered a party. You will be ordered to vacate the property without a refund and additional fees may apply.
Quiet hours are between 10:00PM to 9AM.
If you become aware of a disruptive guest, please contact Front Desk staff immediately by room phone or in person. Televisions, voices, or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running in halls.